For whom: Fullfiller, Admin, Developer, Business Stakeholder, Process Manager / Process Owner
Duration: 2 days
Price: 3.990 PLN net
Expert ServiceNow Trainings
Schedule your expert training
The Reporting training guides you through basic, intermediate and advanced reporting capabilities within ServiceNow Platform, so you’are ready to administer all your reports. You familiarize with the ready-made standard reports and their customization options, as well as learn how to structure data and configure custom reports.
- How to structure your data to have meaningful reports (starting with the right architecture),
- Overview of standard Reporting functionality in ServiceNow / Difference between Reporting and Performance Analytics,
- Report types overview – which reports are good for which types of data,
- Creating a standard Report:
- Source data,
- Grouping and filtering,
- Administering a Report:
- Sharing Reports,
- Restricting access to Reports.
- Adding Reports to Homepages or Dashboards,
- Editing existing Reports,
- Ad-hoc reports from List view and Exporting Reports.
- Using Data Sources – reusability, creating Reports with multiple Data Sources,
- Using Data Ranges to group data on Report into “buckets”,
- Scheduled Reports – set up and distribution to users,
- Creating Report Drilldown views,
- Reporting on Catalog Variables,
- Using the Interactive Analysis tool to create ad-hoc dashboards,
- Activating Report widget and adding Reports to Service Portal,
- Working with Responsive Dashboards / Converting Homepages to Dashboards / Configuring and restricting access to Responsive Dashboards.
- Joining tables / creating Database Views to create Reports,
- Reporting on Metrics / Configuring Metrics / Creating custom Metric calculation logic,
- Custom Reports:
- HighCharts library,
- Scripting an example Custom Report,
- Adding dynamic Filters and Drilldowns,
- Linking Custom Report to other Custom Reports,
- Adding the Custom Report to a UI Page or to a Portal Page.
- Calendar report type – configuring, usage,
- Map report type – configuring, adding to Dashboard, usage.