For the time being, all our trainings take place online.
Call us +48 510 747 931 if you have any questions.
ServiceNow System Administration Advanced training allows attendees to receive theoretical knowledge in the form of lectures, combined with best practices and lab works. During the training you complete a series of practical tasks, implementing workflows and enhancements to the ServiceNow instance, that has been in production for approximately 6 to 12 months.
You will learn to
- Capture class work in Update Sets to understand their purpose and movement,
- Learn how access to data is controlled within the framework of ServiceNow Contextual Security,
- Define Reference Qualifiers that direct the right data to the right users at the right time,
- Implement a Web Services API REST integration and learn about the possible data paths into ServiceNow,
- Coordinate service catalog elements, including user criteria, cart controls, and variables,
- Create a Record Producer,
- Implement new workflows that use a variety of activities to understand how records are generated from workflows,
- Define and use a database view as a report source, consider performance Best Practices, and try security controls that apply to reporting,
- Set system controls that direct the right data to the right users at the right time.
Who should attend ServiceNow System Administration Advanced
This course is designed for the ServiceNow administrators and consultants who maintain ServiceNow systems in production, for at least 6-12 months.
Preparation & requirements