1. The administrator of your personal data is SPOC S.A., with its registered office at Szyperska 14, 61-754 Poznań, Poland, tax id: 9721218892, National Court Register (KRS) no.: 0000727441.
2. In case of any inquiries regarding data protection you can contact us sending an email message at firstname.lastname@example.org or via traditional post, sending it to our headquarters: ul. Szyperska 14, 61-754 Poznań, Poland.
3. The data shall be processed based on on your consent (Article 6 (1) (a) of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679), to promote the administrator’s products and services in the form of newsletters.
4. The data will be processed until the consent is revoked. The consent can be revoked at any time by clicking the „Unsubscribe” hyperlink, included at the end of each newsletter.
5. The recipients of the participant’s personal data may be authorized employees, coworkers or contractors of the administrator, including the entities running the administrator’s website.
6. You have the right to request access to your personal data, its rectification, deletion or limitation of its processing, the right to object to its processing, as well as the right to transfer your data.
7. Data provision is voluntary and necessary for us to answer your inquiry. In the case of not inserting the data in the form, the administrator will not be able to send you our newsletter.
8. The administrator will not make any automatic decisions upon your data, and they will not be profiled.
9. You have the right to file a complaint with the Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data.