Jacques Clément, our Chief Technical Officer at Spoc Luxembourg took part in the 48th episode of the Alldus podcast, in their „Digital Transformation” series.
The aim of this podcast is to share an extensive conversation between leaders of companies in the fields of IT and Digital Transformation.
Therefore, Jacques has been invited to give details about his experience implementing ServiceNow across companies in Europe.
With hosts from Alldus International, during this podcast, Jacques has gone through his 30 years plus experience working in the IT industry, and 13 years plus working on ServiceNow powered projects.
Starting in 2008, his ServiceNow experience has led him to drive a worldwide implementation of the ServiceNow cloud computing platform in several companies with different needs.
Therefore, Jacques, thanks to his substantial knowledge of the platform, has been able to go through subjects as varied as:
- The work we do at SPOC Luxembourg
- The role of ServiceNow and the main projects we are working on
- Challenges we need to overcome
- Wins and learns on implementing ServiceNow within the business
- The importance of system design
- Exciting trends to keep an eye on in the future…
To get the full experience of this knowledge-packed podcast, listen to it in its entirety by clicking here.